ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Established in 1968, we have very successfully provided Recruitment and HR solutions to some of Australia's leading organisations for more than 40 years. We are part of a group of companies that includes a white collar and executive recruitment business and a Registered Training Organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our Accounts Team. This role is for a Junior Accounting Student who will be involved in the Senior Accountant with any accounting tasks they require. This is a part-time opportunity, with a minimum of 3 days per week and is looking to start someone as soon as possible.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Month end support including reporting and reconciliation.
- Assisting with preparation of BAS.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant with client invoice recharges.
- Provide support for external audits.
- Assist with debt collection when required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently studying Accounting is essential.
- Strong intermediate-advanced excel skills.
- Sound computer literacy skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and has attention to detail.
- Has a willingness to learn and is proactive.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online to register your interest. If you require more information outside of this advertisement, you can contact Ashleigh Fulwood via email [email protected] for a confidential discussion. Please be aware only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Concept Recruitment Specialists strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all people. We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with a disability.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm