Ashurst is proud of its commitment to building a diverse and inclusive workplace culture. A commitment to best practice in diversity and inclusion will facilitate the achievement of our long term business strategy and leverage the people and culture which are our key strengths.
We know that:
- A diverse talent pool enables us to leverage the innovative and original thinking critical to providing creative solutions to our clients' problems and setting us apart from our competitors;
- An inclusive culture enables everyone to perform at their best. Higher engagement and better business performance are inextricably linked.
We aim to embed diversity and inclusion into 'business as usual' through:
- Ensuring a level playing field for all through a continual focus on processes and procedures;
- Continually raising awareness of diversity and inclusion issues and promoting events which celebrate different aspects of diversity and inclusion;
- Driving inclusive leadership through personal accountability to secure the appropriate change in culture, with a particular focus on role modelling appropriate behaviours.