Ashurst Advance is our NewLaw division that works alongside Ashurst’s legal experts to solve our clients' business problems through optimal efficiency, cost effectiveness and digitally innovative legal service delivery.
The firm has its strategic objectives firmly fixed on the future of legal services and we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve them. By joining us you will be at the forefront of change in the legal industry so if you are looking for career with a difference and want to be part of a global team working with high profile clients doing cutting-edge work, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for Legal Analysts to join our Brisbane team on a Permanent basis.
Established in 2013, the Legal Analyst team is an integral part of the Ashurst Advance offering and provides high quality legal services for clients across the globe. The team continues to grow as demand for alternative legal services rises and work streams are ever evolving as we push for new ways to improve service delivery.
We created the position of Legal Analyst to combine elements from roles historically undertaken by junior lawyers, trainees and paralegals into a broad team with a new type of legal career path. If this sounds like the kind of career you are interested in, consider joining our team.
Essential skills and experience:
- LLB or JD in Law (or equivalent law degree). It is not essential to have completed Practical Legal Training (PLT)
- Enthusiasm for developing a brand new and fast-growing business in an international law firm
- Excellent organisational skills
- Collegiate, positive and willing attitude to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Confident and professional manner
- High levels of IT skills and competence
- Enthusiasm to innovate
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Flexibility and a flexible approach to working hours
We are accepting applications for the Legal Analyst role until Friday 22 January 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2021, 12:59 pm