· Protect ASIC’s information and technology assets.
· Knowledge and technical skills around current cyber security frameworks will be highly regarded.
· Permanent roles, located in Sydney or Melbourne
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
The IT Security team is responsible for protecting ASIC’s information and technology assets and environments, providing an IT security advisory service for ASIC, and managing a security framework under which applications and systems are measured in terms of compliance against government requirements.
The IT Security team are currently embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in several areas such as virtualisation, data analytics, mobility and cloud.
To support these projects, we have a number of specialist roles available including:
· Cyber Security Analyst
· Specialists in Technical Assurance and Assessment
· Specialists in GRC
· Specialists in Threat Management
We would love to hear from you if you have:
· Solid demonstrated experience in Cyber Security
· Strong Cyber Security GRC and assurance skills
· Experience in design and review of IT security controls including developing mechanisms to monitor the controls to meet compliance requirements
· Experience in developing and implementing security, policies, standards, guidelines and processes in a multi-platform IT environment.
· Awareness of current cyber security frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, Australian Govnerment frameworks (Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), ASD Essential Eight and Information Security Manual (ISM), as well as Australian privacy principles.
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC’s vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people’s money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC’s vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC’s Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply’ to start your application.
- Job type:Alumni Jobs
- Work rights:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 12:59 pm