- Play a key role in contributing to ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians
- Dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for growth and development
- $69,409 - $75,032 (depending on experience), plus 15.4% superannuation
- Temporary and Permanent full-time and part-time roles available. Sydney and Melbourne based
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
The Evidence Services team is responsible for the processing, analysis and management of evidence collected by ASIC. The team provides a consulting service to analyze and manage evidence using various databases and litigation tools to assist enforcement and stakeholder teams to locate and present the evidence to a court or other decision-making body.
As an Evidence Services Analyst, you will be required to:
- Undertake evidence processing tasks including, data import/export and electronic file remediation using electronic tools such as NUIX, Ringtail, MS Access and related technologies.
- Utilise a range of document management and litigation support systems, to manage and analyse evidentiary material
- Maintain continuity of evidence information in accordance with established evidence management guidelines.
- Assist with the preparation, compilation and reproduction of documents and briefs for court.
- Provide advice, support and assistance to internal clients in relation to evidence management enquiries.
- Manage workload in accordance with agreed service levels and key performance indicators.
We are looking for people with generalist IT skills who are highly committed to delivering and ensuring accuracy when analyzing information in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You will enjoy working with complex information, as well as exploring different perspectives and ways of doing things.
You will enjoy communicating and presenting information to different target audiences. With an analytical approach to stakeholder support and service delivery, your focus is on providing tailored advice in order to reach the best outcome You will also have a supportive and collaborative interpersonal style and you will enjoy working as part of a multiskilled team.
Experience using a variety of software applications simultaneously including evidence management systems and/or Microsoft Excel and Access will be highly regarded. Proficiency with Ringtail or Nuix is especially desirable.
How to apply
To submit your application, please click “Apply” to upload your resume. In lieu of a cover letter, you will be asked a series of questions in the online application form.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Janice Mareko, Recruitment Coordinator for a confidential discussion on 02 9911 5979.
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC’s vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people’s money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC’s vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in
Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC’s Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply’ to start your application.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Law
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2020, 1:30 pm