The Asset Finance Shop has an exciting opportunity for finance graduates as we are seeking self-motivated individuals to explore their future career path in finance; Someone who is eager to learn, work hard and gain a foothold in the exciting world of Commercial Asset Finance.
Our company specializes in financing new and used trucks, trailers, and heavy machinery, making The Asset Finance Shop an industry leader in commercial asset finance Australia-wide.
We are a fast-growing firm with highly experienced management that offers outstanding training from a range of industry experts. Offering generous commission structures, and a progressive company culture that is reflective of the world we live in.
Ideally, we are looking for:
A born leader
Someone who loves to win and has fun doing it.
Benefits of working with us:
· Working as an intermediary amongst financial institutions
· Opportunity to apply your finance knowledge to a real workplace
· Build your professional business network
· You will develop your sale, communication, time management, problem-solving skills, and confidence
· We offer one on one training so you can learn at your pace
· Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
· A fresh graduate who has a genuine interest in financial services
· A background in Business or Finance is preferred
· Highly motivated candidate, no finance experience is required as ground-up training will be provided
· High level of accountability and motivation
· You will need strong sales and negotiation skills, including exceptional communication and people skills as you build relationships and advise on various loan options
· Strong organisation skills, and can effectively manage completing priorities
Work Eligibility: Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To commence your new career in Asset Finance today, send us an email with your resume and a brief description of why you would be fitted for this position at [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- 148 Edgecliff Rd, Woollahra NSW 2025Locations:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm