TRAINEE FIRE SAFETY ENGINEER
Aston Consulting is seeking a Trainee Fire Safety Engineer. This role would suit a technically minded individual looking for an opportunity that offers excellent in-house training and long term career development. The successful candidate will be based in our Sydney Office and work collaboratively with the wider team to help deliver a steady pipeline of exciting projects.
We look to employ the best people and seek highly ambitious and creative individuals to grow within our team. The Aston office culture is an important aspect of what makes our business successful. This is maintained by hiring high functioning individuals with key personality traits that include attention to detail, technical curiosity, ambition and good interpersonal skills.
We believe in delivering only the best services to our clients. Our priority is to provide engineering design solutions and advice that meet our clients objectives in a way that ensures our trusted, ongoing relationships are developed with our clients.
This is a full time role however part time would be considered for the right candidate.
- Third level education preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of electrical concepts, computers and software
- Proficient with Excel, Word & Bluebeam
- Proficient in both AutoCAD and Revit Skills (will be looked at highly favorable but not necessary);
The successful candidate duties will include:
- Develop cost effective, pragmatic fire safety engineering solutions and negotiating with the Relevant Authorities on behalf of our clients
- CAD Drawing
- Undertake continued professional development
- Delivering fully coordinated building services engineering documentation
- Carry out inspections of buildings
- Computer simulation for fire and egress scenarios
The role is fast paced and would suit a person that is hungry for success, believes in their abilities, has a strong ability to seek and execute work, thrives off a team environment and most importantly possess the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and subcontractors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-standing Company with major projects across NSW. In turn, we will provide you with a supportive work environment and opportunities for professional development.
Remuneration is considered market leading.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria to [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm