At ASX, we are looking for early adopters of new technology, innovative thinkers and customer-focused graduates.
People are our future and this year ASX are looking to bring on data driven thinkers – Data Scientists, Analysts and Developers.
In joining ASX you will be exposed to cutting edge technology, learn how data shapes our business and contribute to leading-edge innovation to help shape the future of Australia’s financial markets. You will work alongside data scientists to derivative market experts, project managers to strategists and have the opportunity to learn and develop across multiple disciplines.
At ASX, we are looking for:
- Graduates that have a passion for technology and innovation
- You’re curious about emerging technologies and enjoy problem solving
- Any programming experience you may have – JAVA is an advantage
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new opportunities and challenges
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- You will have completed a degree, discipline or major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Information Management, Information Systems and Information Technology.
Applications for our 2022 Graduate Program will open in March 2021. Before applying for the program, please ensure you meet our eligibility requirements:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or International student holding working rights to be employed in Australia.
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the last three years prior to the program start date of February 2022 (2019, 2020, or 2021)
- Have completed a relevant degree, discipline or major
- Be available and eligible to commence the role in our head office in Sydney in February 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Number of vacancies
- Position start date
- accepts international
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 10:59 pm