Attention Experts was founded in 2016 and has since grown to be a recognised and award-winning Social Media Marketing Agency.
We have rapidly expanded to include clients across 20 industries and gained raving reviews from clients on our performance.
We are constantly on the lookout for new team members as our company continues to grow! Most of our Managers have started off in an entry-level role at Attention Experts before progressing into more senior and managerial roles. It is for this exact reason, that we want to give graduates the same opportunity to build their careers in the social media marketing industry.
We are looking for key players all year round, and hire about 5-8 graduates a year to join the team.
Do you enjoy relationship management? Are you looking for a role that will challenge and upskill you on a day-to-day basis? Do you enjoy building rapport and trust with people and having them rely on you as a pivotal part of their business? If so, then keep reading!
Our growing team at Attention Experts is looking for an Account Manager in our Sydney office making it the perfect opportunity for you to get your foot in the door at a leading boutique social media agency!
What will the role look like?
As with many roles, your morning would generally start with going through emails, getting back to clients, and checking client reports to verify that all client social media campaigns are running successfully. As a Client Growth Officer, you will be required to:
- Make it your business to know all the accounts that are under your control
- Arrange and book in onboarding meetings with new clients at Attention Experts
- Liaise and organise regular meetings with clients
- Increase the value on average of each client account
- Regularly hunting for client opportunities to upsell them to another Attention Experts service
- Analysing key trends in the market and predicting outcomes for reporting to the Client Success team
- Keep clients happily retained
- Engage in any hard communication with clients to ensure that Attention Experts’ brand is well presented
- Maintain the company’s existing client relationships in a friendly and diplomatic manner
- Liaise with other department of Attention Experts according to client requirements
- General administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to think on your feet and generate ideas
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
What’s in it for you?
- We have a fantastic internal culture at Attention Experts - we are hardworking and live to our values of Value, Ownership, Selfless, Higher & Fun.
- The opportunity to work at Australia’s most 5 star rated social media agency
- There’s always room for career progression at Attention Experts!
- The business is growing and now is the perfect time to become part of our company.
- We have lots of cultural days throughout the year as a team and we hire people ensuring they are not just a good productive fit, but a good cultural fit also - that meet our values.
You must possess a proactive attitude, willingness to learn and wanting to grow with the Agency. If you believe you have what it takes to grow our rapidly expanding team, please apply with your attached resume and cover letter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 103/38 oxley street, crows nest NSW 2065Locations:
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 7:00 am