Attention Experts was founded in 2016 and has since grown to be a recognised and award-winning Social Media Marketing Agency.
We have rapidly expanded to include clients across 20 industries and gained raving reviews from clients on our performance.
We are constantly on the lookout for new team members as our company continues to grow! Most of our Managers have started off in an entry-level role at Attention Experts before progressing into more senior and managerial roles. It is for this exact reason, that we want to give graduates the same opportunity to build their careers in the social media marketing industry.
We are looking for key players all year round, and hire about 5-8 graduates a year to join the team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate looking to step foot into the workforce and build a career in social media marketing! Have you recently graduated from university and in search of the perfect role to expand your skill-set and grow within a company? Then keep reading!
The Campaign Analyst / Data Analyst position is a role within the Client Success Division of Attention Experts. It is a role which has its responsibilities defined around analysing and quantifying social media campaign data and understanding trends, to make recommendations to our production team on campaign changes.
It is defined around ensuring client campaigns are contributing to growth in the client’s business.
This is an entry-level position at Attention Experts and the role will require reporting directly to the Head of Client Success and the Growth Director of Attention Experts.
- Data Exporting and Procurement
- Spreadsheet maintenance and software tools
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of campaign data
- Reporting of data analysis to Mapping Officer, Head of Division and Growth Director
- Analysing campaign trends
- Reporting on changes to Production team for execution
The role will be benchmarked on performances across internal campaign metrics.
Requirements for candidate:
- An interest in data, analytics and digital marketing.
- Tertiary studies undertaken in one of the following: statistics, mathematics, finance, digital marketing or accounting.
- Good understanding of Excel / Google Sheets.
- Previous experience in a data related role would be advantageous.
Who is the role suited for:
- Anyone looking to get into the digital marketing / social media space from the data-side and has a drive to want to help businesses grow online.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 103/38 oxley street, crows nest NSW 2065Locations:
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 7:00 am