We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Digital Marketing / Social Media professional. This is a full-time role and is located in Crows Nest, NSW.
Your duties, but are not limited to the following:
- Account creative content management
- Customer relations; work to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Strategically work with the Client Success Manager and Client Growth Manager, to ensure client accounts are progressing as intended
- Account social media advertising creation for key accounts
Skills & Experience
This role is suited to someone who loves to challenge themselves with new opportunities every day; and will stand out with the eagerness to learn and develop their skill set and expertise.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Advertising or PR - Advantageous
- An understanding of social media
- Creative and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great phone manner, along with customer service skills
- Be someone proactive and eager to learn
- Must be a team player that can also work well independently
- Good copywriting skills
- Good creative and visual knowledge
- Solid business acumen
- Marketing internship experience preferrable
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 103/38 oxley street, crows nest NSW 2065Locations:
St Leonards, Sydney
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 7:00 am