The diversity of our people is a strength of Aurecon. This is so important to us that we have it embedded in our values.
“We celebrate diversity and respect others by acting with integrity and honesty."
We have employees in more than 24 countries around the world and there are more than 32 different languages spoken within our business. We have programmes and policies to foster talent from all walks of life to ensure a fair working environment where opportunities are available to everyone.
Aurecon is committed to maintaining a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Diversity and inclusion to Aurecon means:
- Bringing ideas to life together
- Equipping our global workforce with the confidence to work within and alongside various cultures
- Taking advantage of the benefits of different perspectives within leadership groups and project teams
- Maximising available resources, including attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent
- Exceeding internal and external expectations for tangible diversity management
In Australia and New Zealand, Aurecon is proud of its journey towards Employer of Choice for Gender Equality status, and its partnership with Pride in Diversity for LGBTI inclusion. Aurecon has a commitment to creating sustainable and meaningful Indigenous relationships as highlighted within our Reconciliation Action Plan and through our partnerships for the provision of cadetships that support Maori youth