2023 Graduate Programme - Chemical Engineering
Aurecon is a design, engineering and advisory company that brings ideas to life to create a better future for people and the planet. We're looking for unconventional thinkers and dedicated doers who feel deeply passionate about co-creating solutions for a sustainable, liveable future.
We graduate opportunities available across Australia, especially in the following Business Units:
Perks of being an Aurecon Graduate
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating better outcomes for our clients and the communities in which we live and work. Get a chance to experience the following perks upon joining:
- Work for an organisation you can be proud of - Aurecon has a deep need to create a positive legacy and help make the world a better place. And this doesn't go unnoticed! We've been recognised as the only Australian company on the Fortune 2021 Change the World List and Australasia's Most Innovative Company by the Australian Financial Review in 2020.
- Flexibility - We're big believers in flexible working as it boosts productivity, effectiveness and wellbeing. Chat to your manager about hybrid ways of working. Work on projects that help create a better future - Our goal is to bring our clients' ideas to life to create a better future for people and the planet. If you join our organisation, you'll work on projects like the Woodside Building for Technology & Design or the award-winning Project Gilghi.
- Widen your network with our Limelight programme - Meet and engage with other young professionals across the business through Aurecon's network for emerging professionals called Limelight.
- Gain more experience through our graduate rotations programme - This is a new feature of our programme that gives our graduates the chance to work with different teams throughout the two-year grad programme. So, if you don't know what discipline you want to focus on yet, this is a great advantage for you!
- Experience our diversity, equity, and inclusion culture - At Aurecon, people are at the heart of everything we do and we love our differences. From flexible working set-ups, feeling comfortable disclosing a disability, to programmes for gender equality, LGBTI+ inclusion and indigenous inclusion,.
What can you expect as an Aurecon Graduate ?
As an Aurecon graduate, you will work in a collaborative environment where you can pursue your passions, design your own pathway, and fast track your career.
Collaborate with diverse and inclusive teams across geographies and markets, apply your skills to re-imagine engineering and design a better future, and work alongside industry leading professionals, mentors, and peers.
Join a programme developed specifically for graduates to give you the head-start needed to become a professional who is passionate about creating innovative solutions for a sustainable future.
Throughout the two-year programme, you will develop a strong foundation of relevant skills and experience to ensure a successful start to your career at Aurecon. We also provide the opportunity to examine future career pathways and options (including becoming a registered/chartered professional)
Learn more about us
Aurecon is the only Australian company on the Fortune 2021 Change the World List. In 2020, we were named Australasia's Most Innovative Company by the Australian Financial Review (AFR), and the only engineering firm in the Top 10 Best Places to Work 2021. We recently won the Engineers Australia Most Popular Engineering and Resources Employer award at the GradConnection Top 100 awards in 2022.
Hardwired in our DNA are engineering, design and the deep need to leave a legacy. We believe humanity depends on engineering; and we recognise we have a broader stewardship role to play. As we continually strive for a life in balance, Aurecon clients will be ready for the future and engineered for life.
How does the recruitment process work?
Send in your resume, cover letter and academic transcript - include your work experience, education background, and extra-curricular activities that you've been a part of.
Online assessment and video - You'll be invited to take an online assessment which will present you with real life Aurecon scenarios and requires a combination of written and video responses.
Screening process - Our recruitment team will review each application and shortlist the selection of applicants for the next steps Interview and/or assessment centres - Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and/or an assessment centre (depending where you're located)
Offer of employment - Congrats! Successful applicants will receive a call from our recruiters to discuss everything you need to know about joining Aurecon.
Apply now and start your journey to co-create a better future with us!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney,...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2022, 12:59 pm