Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
You will join the Program Advisory Team as a Consultant. In this position you will be dedicated to supporting the Defence portfolio where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that ‘bring ideas to life’ for our clients across all types of infrastructure projects - from rural access roads to complex freeways, toll roads, system interchanges and water security.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
· The ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities.
· Manage work programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, timeframes and specifications
· Supporting multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including design management, tendering, contract administration, financial management, project scheduling and risk management
· Manage change, quality, health, safety and risk elements
· Report on status, progress and completion of projects
· Development training to support your career pathway
What can you bring to the team?
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets. What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imaging engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and it’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will need to ‘bring ideas to life’.
· Australian citizenship (essential) with the ability to obtain a Defence Security Clearance.
· Qualifications in Project Management, Engineering, or a related field.
· An interest in Asset Management, working across a diverse range of projects
· A flexible attitude and an innovative approach to problem solving
· Work collaboratively with clients and other team members to deliver project outcomes
· Show strong commitment to your own ongoing learning and professional development
· Strengths in written and verbal communication to support the production of Engineering outputs including reports and presentations
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you. Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon.
We’ve re-imagined engineering. Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it! For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t. Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more? You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website. If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Project Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm