Fixed Term Full Time
Austin Health Mental Health Allied Health Graduate Program:
Austin Mental Health is building the allied health graduate workforce.
There are currently a number of full time, 2 year, fixed term contract positions within the Allied Health Graduate Program for Occupational Therapy, Social Work and Psychology
Seeking applicants who:
- Are vibrant, enthusiastic, and motivated.
- Want to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Are keen to grow and develop in a collaborative team environment.
Do you want to be part of:
- a new and exciting graduate team and build a specialized career in mental health.
- a values lead organization promoting the human rights of people living with a mental illness.
- a fantastic employee culture and a friendly place to be!
The Allied Health Graduate Program will offer the following:
- Comprehensive induction & orientation to teams, services, and the clinical work
- Opportunities to learn and implement evidence-based practice
- Working within multidisciplinary teams which include Lived Experience
- Opportunity to work in a range of mental health settings and services
- Engagement with families and carers and other community stakeholders
- Equitable workload allocation to allow for graded development of skills and competencies
- Development of a comprehensive learning plan
- A range of support and supervision models including peer support, discipline specific supervision and a buddy and wellbeing program, and
- Clinical educator support, regular and targeted professional development opportunities and protected learning time
The mental health division has a child and youth stream, an adult stream and a range of specialty programs that ensures Austin Health is an employee of choice for graduates embarking on a new career. To ensure maximum exposure of what is on offer for graduates, we offer a rotation cycle.
In addition to the opportunities outlined, Austin Health offers a range of member benefits such as discounts with local and online traders, gyms, cafes, dining venues and other services.
We would welcome your application. For comprehensive position descriptions related to the relevant profession, please click on the appropriate links below.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact:
Kate Lhuede / Discipline Senior Occupational Therapist
Lisa Hebel / Discipline Senior Social Worker
Jo Peters / Discipline Senior Psychologist
Enquiries: Lisa Hebel
Ph: (04) 8848 8018
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Medical and Biomedical Science, Nursing...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm