Acknowledging the traditional custodians of this land, their ancestors, elders and the commitment to reconciliation with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders is very important to us. We have a long and proud history of providing employment and career development, building sustainable business growth in partnership, and supporting economic participation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Our current Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan provides more extensive details of our commitment to reconciliation.
Reconciliation to us means:
- working in partnership across our business to achieve parity in our workforce for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- addressing inequality to create positive social change, by working with the strength and resilience of community.
- supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business to innovate, grow and succeed.
- connecting Australia’s most remote communities and country towns to anywhere on the globe.
- showing respect and earning respect of others.