The ACMA is dedicated to growing its diverse workforce of people with varying backgrounds, expertise and professional qualifications. We are seeking applications from candidates regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or age, and encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, persons with disability, and people from culturally linguistic and diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for the ACMA Graduate Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen at the time of application.
- Have completed a minimum of a bachelor degree by 31 December 2020. Your most recent degree must be no more than five years old on the date you lodge your application.
- Have maintained a credit average or equivalent throughout your undergraduate degree.
- Obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
- Be prepared to relocate to the location of the job offer—Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra.