The ACMA offers an exciting opportunity in either our generalist or engineering streams. Generalist opportunities are in our Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra offices and engineering opportunities are located in our Canberra and Melbourne offices.
As a small agency, the ACMA offers a personalised program with practical, hands-on experience and support throughout your graduate year.
THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
Our graduate program runs for a duration of 11-months and includes:
- placement in a CBD office location in Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra
- two rewarding rotations to develop your capabilities and broaden your understanding of the agency
- starting salary of $64,691 (APS 3) with advancement upon completion
- generous leave conditions and employer superannuation contributions
- flexible working conditions
- participation in the Australian Public Service Commission (APSC) Graduate Development Program, which includes travel to Canberra
- a positive network of supervisors, mentoring by senior staff and guidance from a workplace buddy
- a dedicated graduate coordinator
- assistance with relocation costs if moving interstate for a placement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for graduates with relevant qualifications to participate in the generalist stream:
- risk management
- human resources
We are also seeking graduates from engineering degrees to take part in the engineering stream.