The ACMA is a government agency responsible for the regulation of broadcasting, radiocommunications, telecommunications and some online content.
Our purpose is to maximise the economic and social benefits of communications and media for Australia.
Our vision is a connected, informed and entertained Australia.
Our mission is to engage with consumers, industry and government to shape and apply the regulatory frameworks.
To do this, we need to have the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles, at the right time — both now and into the future.
The Graduate Program
- 11 month program starting in February 2020
- Ongoing permanent placement
- Three challenging rotations to experience the different areas of the ACMA and the broad work we do
- Starting salary at an APS 3 level
- Advancement to an APS 4 level at the completion of the program
- A positive network of supervisors, an Senior Executive mentor, guidance from a buddy and a dedicated graduate coordinator