As a Training Systems Officer, you will be responsible for the education, training and development of Navy personnel to ensure that they are qualified and job ready. You will oversee training systems to ensure Navy has qualified and experienced personnel to meet fleet requirements and achieve government directed outcomes, and you will design, develop and manage adult education and vocational training systems and solutions across Navy.
If you have the relevant qualification and experience, you’ll be able to apply your skills and expertise in education and training. If you are studying for a job-relevant degree at your choice of accredited university, you can join the Navy and have your fees paid for, earn a salary while you complete your degree, and walk straight into a great Navy role following graduation.
Your duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Develop, design and evaluate training solutions and workplace assessment processes
- Training management and governance
- Facilitate the training and development of instructors across the Navy
- Identify individual competency needs
- Administration of training and assessment systems
- Provide advice on education and training policy
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary package, career stability, opportunities for continuous progression and an adventurous lifestyle – all while making a difference to Australia.
- Free medical and dental
- Competitive salary package
- Incremental salary increases as you progress through training and ranks
- 16.4% superannuation
- Job security
- Career progression and development
- Good work/life balance
- Travel opportunities
- Excellent social and fitness facilities
- Subsidised housing
- Balance of shore and sea postings
- Great chef made meals at sea
- Variety of allowances
Upon completion of your degree, initial military and employment training, you’ll enjoy a salary package starting from $90,629.
For this role:
- You must be an Australian Citizen.
- Be able to obtain Security Clearance
- Provide evidence that you hold or are studying towards a Bachelor degree in either:
- Adult Learning
- Vocational Education and Training
- Training and Development
- Secondary Education
Apply today or request more information by calling Michelle Coleman on 07 3016 2331 or emailing [email protected].
Visit the link below for the full position description:
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Defence, Education, Government, Intelligence
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 12:59 pm