Physiotherapist - Newcastle, NSW
New Graduates Encouraged To Apply!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What's on Offer:
- Casual, Part-Time & Full Time Roles
- Attractive Annual and Hourly Rates
- Annual Performance Review and Salary Increase
- Internal Training & Professional Development
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
Your New Role
- Residential Aged Care
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
Apply directly or get in touch today:
Caitlin Scarff | [email protected] | 0433 845 347
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm