We are seeking dedicated Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists to join our growing and supportive team in our well-established Residential Aged Care facilities in Orange NSW.
As a qualified Physio or Occupational Therapist, you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client-focused interventions.
About the role:
- Pain Management
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Developing and reviewing treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Consulting with care participants, their representatives, and clinical supports to ensure appropriate implementation of each person’s plan.
- Personal Care Assessments
- Enabling participants to maintain their mobility and well-being
- Providing goal-centered home rehabilitation
- Providing Education and intervention strategies
- Aids and equipment prescription
- Providing assessment, treatment/intervention and consultative services
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Must have Full working rights in Australia
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Influenza Vaccine
- National Police Check
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- New grads are welcome to apply!!
What you will get:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Great earning potential starting from 85k for 6 months contract and 90k for a full-time 2-year contract
- Opportunity to work alongside a supportive team of experienced clinicians
- Unrivalled opportunities for Internal Professional Development
- Quarterly and Monthly Team Building Events
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
- Travel and Relocation Assistance provided!!
- Multiple Locum/Casual Shifts also available Nationwide!
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, and you are interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Samuel to discuss further details [email protected] or call directly 0431 872 302
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm