Agency Registered Nurse (New Graduate) - 3 month full time contract on the Gold Coast. Opportunity to extend either a full time career 38hrs per week, or become an AHP casual RN and work anywhere between 10hrs to 45hours+ per week - flexible working arrangements, after the 3 month contract has finished.
REMUNERATION: Based on experience (Above ward)
LOCATION: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
AHP are now offering new registered nurse graduates an opportunity to kick start their career with our new mentor program! We are now offering full time work for a three month contract on the Gold Coast, this includes mentor buddy shifts with our senior clinical lead onsite, ongoing mentoring and training.
As a New Graduate Registered Nurse, you will receive buddy shifts with AHP's senior RN clinical lead and complete appropriate/allocated modules and competencies. After passing your graduate mentor program your role will include the following: no buddy shifts - you will be required to complete registered nurse shifts AM/PM on site, support and lead other aged care staff during your shift, manage and assess residents care and maintain optimal care standards. There are also opportunities to be rostered as RN in charge if desired.
You may be required to go to multiple facilities across the Gold Coast region; we endeavour to keep you one facility; however this is not always possible.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (Registered Nurse):
- General AHPRA registration - Division 1
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree.
- Current NDIS check (Can apply through AHP).
- Current 2022 Influenza vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccine & booster.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Must be currently based on the Gold Coast.
- Must be able to complete 38 hours per week - AM or PM shifts.
- Must be willing to travel to multiple facilities if required (45 mins max).
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Your own experienced senior Registered Nurse mentor/multiple buddy shifts.
- Guidance and training from your mentor and AHP's Clinical Lead.
- Immediate start.
- Full time contract - Annual and sick leave accumulation.
- Opportunity to gain experience and become an RN in charge (if desired).
- Career and leadership progression opportunities.
- Experience multiple facilties and their electronic medication management programs.
- Flexible working arrangements - AM, PM or NIGHT shifts available.
- Referral bonus! $500 conditions apply - Inquire now.
- Supportive multidisciplinary team.
- Incredible support from the management team.
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the aged care sector, providing Allied Health & Agency Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centred and holistic care and support resident's choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
If you're interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Starzie on [email protected], 1800 247 677.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Regional Queensland
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2023, 12:59 pm