Australian Internships (AI) is an internship program provider specialised in arranging internship programs to students and recent graduates from around the world in almost all fields of study.
If you’re interested in working at Australian Internships, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when Australian Internships hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
Australian Internships (AI) is proud to be recognised as the global leader of internship program providers. With more than 22 years’ experience, AI has established a long term quality reputation and is proud to be the preferred internship provider for most leading Australian universities.
Our comprehensive internship programs are available for both domestic and international students and include an internship placement with one of our 7,000+ Australian Host Organisations, visa sponsorship if required, insurance and supervision for the duration of the program. Candidates are carefully assessed and provided with structured programs tailored to respond to individuals’ objectives and capabilities. Positions are available Australia wide, and are both paid and unpaid depending on the field, academic background and professional experience.
Whether you are interested in Accounting, Arts, Graphic Design, Marketing, Law, Engineering, Tourism or any other field we will find the right position for you in the right company. It is a great opportunity for job-seekers to get a foot in the door!
International Students: The AI Programs have been approved by the Department of Home Affairs for the 408 temporary Activity Visa. If you need Visa sponsorship to be able to complete your internship, we will issue you the documentation and work together to obtain the visa if you are assessed as eligible. The 408 visa permits internships for periods of up to 6 months.
The Australian Internships Programs:
- Virtual Internship Program
- Professional Internship Program
- STEM Internship Program
- Stipend Internship Program
- Hospitality Internship Program
Our programs are:
- Paid and Non-paid training positions
- Part time and Full-time (20 to 40 hours per week)
- 6 to 26 weeks in duration
- Available Australia wide
- Academic credit may be obtained if required
- Start every Monday
- Lead time: 3 months
Our programs include:
- Resume guidance
- Interview preparation and guidance
- An individualised placement with an Australian company
- Allocation of an Internship Program Supervisor (IPS) to closely monitor progress and satisfaction level
- Immediate intervention by Australian Internships should you experience any difficulties
- 24-hour Emergency Support
- Internship Orientation before your internship starts
- Fun Intern Nights every month in Sydney and Brisbane
- From $2,100 to $6,000. Please contact [email protected] for a personalised quote.
- Globalize your resume
- Gain exposure to a real working environment
- Develop the skills and knowledge learned through studies
- Learn about Australian workplace culture
- Build professional relationships and networks
- Improve your professional communication skills in English
The Virtual Internship Program offers students and young professionals an opportunity to gain work experience within an Australian company in a remote professional setting under the supervision of a mentor. Interns get involved in real projects as assigned by the host organisation, in different fields and industries.
A virtual internship is a great way to start your career, improve your skills, be involved in real projects and receive mentorship of experienced professionals -all with flexible hours.
- Internship opportunities related to your skills and academic background
- 6 to 12 weeks, non-paid training positions (10 to 30 hours per week)
- Access to over 7,000 companies Australia wide
- Start every Monday (pending lead time)
- Fields: Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Events Management, IT, Business, Architecture, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, and many others.
WHY COMPLETE A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP THROUGH AUSTRALIAN INTERNSHIPS?
Improve your career prospects with the internship specialist! With over 22 years’ experience in delivering internships in Australia, Australian Internships is committed to offering the best internship opportunity to every and each applicant:
- Be mentored by professionals in your field
- Form alliances with Australian companies
- Practice your English skills
- Work around your schedule - flexible hours
- Gain recognition within your profession
- Improve your career options