- Assist create and maintain operational reporting.
- Assist in the reconciliation of balance sheets.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with and understand the day to day tasks associated with accounting.
- Assist with bookkeeping processes and administration.
- Develop an understanding of how to conduct expense audits.
- Develop an understanding of taxation.
- Ensure that records are up to date.
- Gain an understanding of the Australian workplace.
- Gain insight into how to process and lodge Business Activity Statements (BAS), and other related tasks.
The host is an Accounting Firm.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 7:00 am