Australian Internships has an exciting internship position available in Electronics Engineering in Melbourne.
The host organization is operating for almost 50 years and is an engineering solutions organization located southeast of Melbourne CBD.
The internship could be for academic credits if necessary.
- Duration: 12 weeks, start ASAP.
- Full-time or part-time.
Tasks for design/improved design
- The Electronic Engineer assists with designs new electronic systems related to water management
- The Electronic Engineer assists with the production of produces blueprints and technical drawings of electrical systems
- The Electronic Engineer assists with the re-designs / improves existing electrical
- Assist with and be involved in the elimination of inefficiencies of job operations. Problems must be identified and the Electronic Engineer assists with organising meetings with management to improve operations. Tasks can be delegated if required or rescheduled based on priority. Decisions must be coordinated with management so administration can be achieved.
- Improvements e.g. required documents for the smooth operation between the departments is a requirement.
Management of Design and Documentation
- The Electronic Engineer will file and retrieval of all technical drawings and documentation – both electronic and on paper/hard copy.
- Electronic Backup copies of all currently worked on technical drawings and documentation must be made on a daily basis. Off-site copies of all currently worked on technical drawings and documentation must be made on a weekly basis at minimum.
- The Electronic Engineer will assist with inventory coding of new stock items and products in a logical and sensible system.
And other related tasks.
Host is a proud, family run Australian business which began with humble beginnings in 1988 to grow to become one of the most experienced and well regarded manufacturers and distributors of pump systems in Australia. With 28 years experience in the pump industry, host pride theirselves on being true innovators in the industry, being one of the few companies in Australia who invest in Research & Development to manufacture products to meet today’s changing demands.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 8:00 am