Australian Internships has an internship opportunity for a Food Science or Food Technology intern in Melbourne. Duration 12 to 26 weeks. 4 to 5 days per week. Start ASAP. There is always potential employment after an internship if the intern performs well. Internship position in the Quality Department. It is a great hands-on role, working very closely with the QC Laboratory Manager.
- Department: Quality Control
- Sub Department: QC Laboratory
- Educational Qualifications Minimum: A Science or Food Technology Undergraduate in 2nd year or above; or Food Technology TAFE graduate.
- Preferred Educational Qualifications: A graduate in Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.) or Food Technology
- As the candidates have to work with and taste meat and pork products, those who have religious restrictions and those who are vegans/vegetarians should not apply.
- Uniforms and other work accessories will be provided. Must have own safety shoes.
- Learn the principles of Sensory Technology, Sample Preparation, Sample Panelling to the Panellists, and working with our program (will be trained).
- Being a lab-based role this is 100% on-site.
The host organization is an international organization operating all over the world, headquartered in NYC, almost 150 years in the market, and a member of the S&P 500 Index. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in applying for this position. Interviews will be held shortly. Otherwise, please let me know and I will take your name off the mailing list.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
12 to 26 weeks
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 8:00 am