Duration 12-week-internship. Flexible hours. Start ASAP
Brief description of tasks:
- Learn and manage Microsoft domain Windows Server and workstation.
- Learn and manage the VOIP phone system.
- Lean and manage Corporate network infrastructure, including, firewall, router, switch, Wifi, and HyperV.
- Knowledge of System Administration to manage and maintain Servers and Workstation.
- Assist in Updating and completing IT inventory.
- and other tasks.
Host Sydney: The company is a leading provider of ICT services, providing IT solutions to a wide range of customers and industry sectors throughout Australia. Their team is comprised of IT Engineers, Project Management, Technical Consultants from Architects to Field Engineers, Web Design and Database developers and a Helpdesk Support Team amongst others.
Host Melbourne: It is a construction company specializing in providing service from Design to Build, delivering diversified project portfolios including multi-unit development, medium-density project, high-end project, and commercial projects.
Host Brisbane: The company is an award-winning IT and Cloud provider with its head office in Brisbane.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Program Duration
- accepts international
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm