IT Support/Help Desk internship.
The intern will assist with:
- Assist with the production of hardware and peripheral equipment
- Assist with installation of the operating system, customer image, and required drivers
- Assist with burn-in tests to ensure system functionality is in optimal condition prior to dispatch
- Ensure serial numbers of the completed production units are accurate
- Ensure accurate packaging of all equipment
- Maintain a sound knowledge of the product range
- Escalate major hardware problems or defective products to the Line manager and service technicians
- Other tasks set out by the Operational Manager
- Employment after the internship if the intern performs well.
- Duration 12 weeks full-time or 4 days a week.
The host organisation is a market leader in the manufacturing of computer parts operating for almost 40 years. Using cutting-edge and innovative technology, they are committed to providing quality products and service that is efficient and reliable. They service various sectors such as entertainment, medical, education, hospitality, retail, and communications.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm