- Candidate will be required to perform Mechanical Engineering, estimating, and Quantity Surveying duties to support office administration staff.
- Engineering design
- Intern will also assist the construction engineer: material procurement, writing/collating quality documentation, writing meeting minutes, providing email correspondence to suppliers, communicating to clients by way of representing the company, performing site visits, performing site measurements, perform a project cost analysis and will be supervised by senior staff at all times.
- Candidate will be working in a structural environment. He will perform Engineering and project management tasks in a professional capacity.
The host organisation is a specialist technical steel fabricator.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Locations:Regional Queensland
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm