Internship position available to work with Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement in Melbourne.
- Maintaining Food Safety System including FSSC 22000
- Implementation of Quality and Continuous Improvement agendas within the factory
- Carrying out training of personnel in Quality, Hygiene and GMP responsibilities and conducting Internal GMP Audits
- Internal Audits
- Maintaining, updating and reviewing of SOP’s & company Food Safety systems.
- Coordinating quality system documentation and records and communicating with Management and all staff regarding Quality documentation and Production records.
- Verifying and maintaining HACCP, monitoring records, and ensuring all HACCP Plan verification.
The host organization is a well-established Australian manufacturing organization operating for almost 50 years, attending clients from all over the world, located southeast of Melbourne city (open but not limited to mechanical, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, chemical engineering, supply chain, logistics students and graduates).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program duration
- Salary range
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 7:00 am