Australian Internships has an internship opportunity available for a SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS or BUSINESS ANALYSIS intern in Melbourne. The host organisation will pay a weekly allowance. Duration 12 weeks. Office-based (host organization has an exemption). Could be for academic credits if necessary. First in, first served.
- Assist on data collection project
- Assist on freight rate review project
- Data manipulation (must be skilled in excel)
- Manage and communicate with suppliers
- Distributor RFQ for Risk mitigation
- Material sourcing
- And other related tasks.
A large US multinational organization, present in all continents, 150 years in the market, and 5,000 employees in Australia. Located around 25km from Melbourne CBD.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program duration
- Salary range
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 7:00 am