Internship position available for an Engineering Management intern. Due to Lockdown, this position is Virtual.
Duration: 12 weeks
Available for ONSHORE candidates only.
- Internship position suitable for an Engineering Management student/graduate
- Reporting to the director you will be assisting in the day to day management of the office
- Using Microsoft Excel to track the following project's outcomes
- Job Profit / Loss
- Utilisation Rates
- Overall Team Performance Metrics
- Staff Budgets
- Intern will also assist in improving the management reporting metrics (excel) to improve and streamline staff communication. This will involve attending management meetings and business strategy meetings.
- And other related tasks.
The host organization is a leader in Ecologically Sustainable Development projects, offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
All employees are Engineers and Architects and they have completed more than 10,000 projects. They work with commercial and residential clients and local councils all over Australia regarding energy and sustainability.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program duration
- Salary range
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 8:00 am