The Virtual Internship Program offers students and young professionals an opportunity to gain work experience within an Australian company in a remote professional setting under the supervision of a mentor. Interns get involved in real projects as assigned by the host organisation, in different fields and industries.
A virtual internship is a great way to start your career, improve your skills, be involved in real projects and receive mentorship of experienced professionals -all with flexible hours.
- 6 to 12 weeks, non-paid training positions (10 to 30 hours per week)
- Access to over 7,000 companies Australia wide
- Start every Monday (pending lead time)
- Fields: Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Events Management, IT, Business, Architecture, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, and many others.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Engineering
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 1:24 am