The ATO Graduate Program will bring out the best in you
We are looking for people with the right chemistry to help us grow our business as a leading tax and super administration.
As an ATO grad you will be part of a unique and unexpected learning experience. Our diverse program will challenge and enrich your learning and develop your skills, knowledge and confidence.
As an ATO grad you’ll be part of something big.
Develop your career, make a difference
Our graduate program provides an opportunity for you to develop in a dynamic and high profile national organisation. We value our people and their diverse skills and give high priority to developing their capabilities.
- an intensive 12-month program
- challenging work rotations to develop your skills and explore different areas of interest
- a program manager to support you professionally and personally throughout the year
- dedicated training and development opportunities including an individual coaching plan
- a competitive starting salary of nearly $62,000
- advancement upon successful completion
- a workplace culture that is supportive and promotes equal opportunity
- flexible working arrangements
- an excellent social and networking base with fellow graduates.
What you need
If you have a degree in any of these disciplines, you could have the skills we’re looking for.
- Accounting and commerce
- Human resource management
- Information Technology
- Marketing and communication
- Science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), and statistics.
To find out more visit ato.gov.au/grads
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Engineering, Government, Information Technology, Mathematics
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2020, 1:59 pm