At the ATO, you'll do work you can't do anywhere else. Work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging. Work that makes a difference to all Australians.
What we provide
- a full-time, 12-month, award-winning graduate program
- a competitive starting salary package of nearly $78,000 ($67,577 plus 15.4% super) as an APS3
- an excellent social and networking base with fellow graduates
- inspiring work rotations to develop your skills and explore different areas of interest
- work-life balance including flexible working from home arrangements and generous leave entitlements
- career progression to a permanent APS 4 level role, relevant to your stream, when you complete the program, with a salary package of nearly $87,000 ($75,279 plus 15.4% super).
What you’ll do
At the ATO, we strive to design solutions that turn problems upside down, building cutting-edge systems that engage, and make it easier to do the right thing. As a Design graduate, you’ll work with leading industry leaders to tackle challenges and provide solutions to support outcomes helping the Australian community.
You’ll be part of a globally recognised, leading design capability. Our program offers an opportunity for you to contribute to the development of user-focused products and services, using robust design tools. You could:
- deliver a range of design services through design thinking and apply design principles to achieve outcomes
- provide sound advice and recommendations supporting business decisions
- build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders to contribute to the delivery of tailored business outcomes.
You’ll receive tailored training and mentoring from subject matter experts to enable you to reach your full potential.
Who you are
We’re looking for people with curious minds, who can demonstrate a passion for Australian Government initiatives, enjoy outside the box thinking, sharing ideas and building relationships. If this sounds like you, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have completed your university degree within the last five years or be in your final year of study. At the time of commencing our program, you must have completed all your course requirements.
The program starts in February 2024. You must be an Australian citizen and willing to undergo police, character and health checks as required.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to you, we encourage you to apply today.
Applications close 17 April 2023.
To find out more visit ato.gov.au/grads.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2023, 12:59 pm