At the ATO, you'll do work you can't do anywhere else. Work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging. Work that makes a difference to all Australians.
What we provide
- a full-time, 12-month, award-winning graduate program
- a competitive starting salary package of nearly $78,000 ($67,577 plus 15.4% super) as an APS3
- an excellent social and networking base with fellow graduates
- inspiring work rotations to develop your skills and explore different areas of interest
- work-life balance including flexible working from home arrangements and generous leave entitlements
- career progression to a permanent APS 4 level role, relevant to your stream, when you complete the program, with a salary package of nearly $87,000 ($75,279 plus 15.4 % super).
What you’ll do
At the ATO, we are committed to becoming a contemporary, client-focused organisation driven by digital innovation and transformation. As an Engineering graduate, you’ll work on designing, delivering, managing and protecting technology solutions and services that underpin the ATO’s operations and the broader revenue ecosystem. You’ll be part of a like-minded team seeking new and innovative ways to deliver high quality outcomes.
You’ll be part of a globally recognised, leading engineering capability. Our program offers an opportunity for you to work in one of the leading scaled agile methodologies in the industry. You could:
- support the design, build, test and maintenance of data and analytics solutions
- assist in developing technical solutions to improve access to data and optimise data usage
- work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to exchange information, influence decisions, and help resolve technical or administrative issues.
You’ll receive tailored training and mentoring from subject matter experts to enable you to reach your full potential.
Who you are
We’re looking for people with curious minds, who can demonstrate a passion for Australian Government initiatives, enjoy outside the box thinking, sharing ideas and building relationships. If this sounds like you, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have completed your university degree within the last five years or be in your final year of study. At the time of commencing our program, you must have completed all your course requirements.
The program starts in February 2024. You must be an Australian citizen and willing to undergo police, character and health checks as required.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to you, we encourage you to apply today.
Applications close 17 April 2023.
To find out more visit ato.gov.au/grads.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Government
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2023, 12:59 pm