Where could your Marketing or Communications degree take you?
If you studied Marketing, Communications or a related degree you might be the right fit for the ATO Graduate program M&C stream. Our Marketing and Communication capability designs, develops and implements high-quality communications for a wide range of audiences using multiple channels.
We are looking for fresh-thinking graduates who can contribute to our diverse program of work including:
- communication strategy
- internal and external communication
- change communications
- writing and editing
- social media
- digital marketing
- media and public relations
- crisis communications and issues management
- relationship management
- stakeholder engagement
- market research and data analytics
- user experience (UX) design
- production – graphic and information design, multimedia, website design and publishing, video production, speechwriting, podcasts
- brand strategy and management
We are looking for people with a degree or major in one or more of the following areas:
- marketing or public relations
- media production
- market research
- design or equivalent (for example, graphic, web, digital or industrial).
Becoming an ATO graduate will give you the opportunity to experience our excellent work conditions, job diversity and career development opportunities.
To find out more visit ato.gov.au/grads