- Exciting opportunity for a Graduate looking to kickstart their career! Also open to someone looking for a fulfilling early career change.
- Are you energized and inspired to join a team who make a positive impact to the lives of children on the autism spectrum at our Aspect schools?
- Help build efficiencies across Aspect schools and support our Education team in achieving its strategic goals
- Hybrid workplace model
- Competitive salary
- Excellent salary sacrifice options and benefits to increase take home pay
A different brilliant® - understanding, engaging and celebrating the strengths, aspirations and interests of people on the autism spectrum.
Vision: The best opportunities for people on the autism spectrum.
Mission: We work with people of all ages on the autism spectrum, delivering evidence-informed solutions that are person-centered, family-focused, and customer-driven.
Values: We are passionate about people, about being positive, and about what’s possible.
About the role:
Provide support and gain broad exposure in Education administration and management by providing support for projects including conference and professional learning projects, content development and communication projects, event management projects, CRM systems, and policy and process projects.
What the role looks like:
Provide administrative support across a range of key education projects and initiatives in support of the work undertaken by the deputy directors and curriculum / safeguarding managers – this will include:
- Event logistics – arranging appointments, meetings, expos and conferences including venues, purchasing, travel arrangements and accommodation,
- Administration of committees including the production of reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, agendas and papers,
- Project coordination and planning support including inputting into drafting project plans, monitoring timelines, following up actions and reporting on progress,
Who you are:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong technical aptitude with demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office applications (specifically MS Word and MS Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & oral) and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Experience with administrative office-management duties would be an advantage (ideally 1-2 years)
Click here to view the position profile.
What we offer
- Ongoing opportunities for learning advancement in an inclusive and supportive environment
- An energetic team with great minds aligned in making a positive difference to the lives of children on the autism spectrum
- Discounted fitness membership options with Fitness Passport
- Perkbox App that offers access to a wide range of discounts on everyday retail, household and lifestyle purchases
- Freshly fitted out workspace with end of trip facilities, on the doorstep of Chatswood station, dining and retail
To apply: Please include your resume (cover letter is optional).
Enquiries should be directed to: Laura Guille, National Operations Manager, Aspect Schools, 0434490065.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Aspect is committed to providing an autism friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. It is through this commitment that we encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Health Policy and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2023, 11:44 pm