2023 Graduate Program - Business & Commerce
About the Program:
At Automic Group, we are passionate about hiring a diverse and inclusive team. We know that diversity of thought results in innovation, better outcomes for our clients and a more fun experience for our team.
As a Graduate at Automic Group, you will develop a range of business skills through 4 x 3-month rotations across our core business areas. We will support you to develop a holistic understanding of the services we provide to our ASX-listed and unlisted clients and gain expertise in customer success. We will empower you to transition into a team that is best suited to your strengths and interests after exploring the rotations. Your rotation manager, buddy, the People & Culture team, Senior Leadership Team, and the entire Automic team can’t wait to meet you and support you in the first step of your career!
Your rotations may include:
- Investor Services
- Customer Success
- Capital Markets
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Payments & Tax
- You are aligned with the Automic Way – and can demonstrate a passion for Team, Equality, Customer Success and Ambition
- No previous work experience is needed – we will teach you everything you need to know
- You are in the final year of a relevant degree (Business, Commerce, Finance, or similar), with an expected graduation date before January 2023, or you have graduated in the 12 months prior to the program start date
- You are an Australian permanent resident, Australian or NZ Citizen
- You are able to commence full-time employment in early-February 2023.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- A welcoming office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, and a hybrid work environment
- Ongoing performance management and career support, including a performance and feedback check-in at the mid-point and end of each rotation
- Support from over 170 ambitious team members across Australia, including your rotation manager and buddy
- The opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the community through the Automic Impact employee volunteer group.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and those in underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criterion. At Automic Group, we recognise that having a diverse group of graduates, in regards to gender, educational background and prior experience, contributes to greater innovation and customer success.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, but your skills or experience don’t align perfectly with every point in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW. You may be the right candidate for this role, or perhaps another opportunity at Automic Group!
"I am passionate about shaping, influencing, and building a culture that enables people to fulfill their potential and collectively achieve desired business outcomes. It is Automic's growth, both the successful growth the company has experienced to date and the growth we have planned for the future, that attracted me to join the team. We want talented, like-minded people to join the team and grow with us."
- Kelly McFadden, Chief People Officer
"I began at Automic as an Intern working three days a week in a small managed funds team. Now I am working full time in an ever-growing team that has since doubled in size. My ambition and desire to be a part of the MIS team at Automic stemmed from the combination of liaising and working together with clients, the tech-enabled share registry support, and an industry with huge potential. The managed funds sector is a quickly growing market and Automic is growing alongside it. Since being here my exposure and knowledge has grown exponentially from working with my mentors who are equipped with a wealth of knowledge and industry experience. Automic has created an environment that encourages growth, collaboration, and equality where the ambition of individuals can thrive."
- Daisy Nankervis, Senior Customer Success Associate, Managed Investment Schemes
Applications close on the 24th October, but please be aware that if the Graduate Program becomes oversubscribed, we will close applications earlier. We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.