Associate, Customer Success
Automic Group is Australia’s fastest growing share registry. We are on a journey to deliver an unrivalled experience that revolutionises share registry, governance and board management. We work with more than 1,000+ listed and unlisted companies, and we are the leading IPO provider in 2021, with 47% market share. Our culture is innately entrepreneurial, comprising of people who thrive in an atmosphere where ideas, actions and initiative are encouraged. Our core values of Team, Equality, Customer Success and Ambition are at the foundation of who we are and how we operate.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, we have a new opportunity for a Customer Success Associate in our Registry team. Reporting to the Customer Success Director, you will be part of a dynamic, experienced and innovative Customer Success team, redefining the registry experience for customers and showcasing the Automic difference.
This role would be ideal for Business or Finance degree graduates or someone with hands on data processing experience with an interest in financial markets, a strong customer focus and/or some corporate work experience.
- Supporting the Customer Success Managers in Perth in their day-today tasks to ensure customer success, this includes but is not limited to: Issued capital movements, shareholder forms, shareholder communications, systems updates and management reporting.
- Supporting the Customer Success Team with shareholder meetings to ensure a successful AGM season each year.
- Administrative support within the broader registry team where required.
- Ad hoc administrative support to the Perth sales team.
- Maintain a professional image for the business
To be successful, you will:
- Have a keen interest in financial markets, with a passion for meeting customer needs and the ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- Be a quick learner, collaborative by nature and work well in a team environment, though able to work autonomously on tasks
- Some work experience in a corporate setting is desirable
- General customer service experience is an advantage
- Be resilient and enjoy taking ownership of your deliverables and supporting team success
- Have strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Word templates
- Be able to process and organize data effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- A welcoming office located in the heart of the CBD, and a hybrid work environment
- Ongoing performance management and career support, including a performance and feedback check-in at the mid-point and end of each rotation
- Support from over 170 ambitious team members across Australia, including your rotation manager and buddy
- The opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the community through the Automic Impact employee volunteer group.
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Please be aware that if this opportunity becomes oversubscribed we will close applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.