Automic Group is Australia’s fastest growing share registry. We are on a journey to deliver an unrivalled experience that revolutionises share registry, governance and board management. We work with more than 1,000+ listed and unlisted companies, and we are the leading IPO provider in 2021, with 47% market share. Our culture is innately entrepreneurial, comprising of people who thrive in an atmosphere where ideas, actions and initiative are encouraged. Our core values of Team, Equality, Customer Success and Ambition are at the foundation of who we are and how we operate.
About the Program:
As a Graduate at Automic Group, you will develop skills and expertise through rotations across our core business areas. You will develop a holistic understanding of the services we provide to our ASX-listed and unlisted clients and gain expertise in customer success. You will have the opportunity to use Automic’s market-leading registry technology and build your network across the organisation. At the end of the 12-month Graduate Program, we’ll support your transition into a team that is best suited to your strengths and interests.
Your rotations may include:
- Investor Services
- Customer Success
- Capital Markets
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Payments & Tax
- You are in the final year of a relevant degree (Business, Commerce, Finance, or similar), with an expected graduation date before January 2023, or you have graduated in the 12 months prior to the program start date
- You are an Australian permanent resident, Australian or NZ Citizen
- You are able to commence full-time employment in February/March 2023
- You are aligned with the Automic Way – and can demonstrate a passion for Team, Equality, Customer Success and Ambition
- You have an interest in financial markets and are excited by game-changing technology.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- A welcoming office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, and a hybrid work environment
- A continuous focus on your professional learning and development, including through the Automic Early Careers Development Program
- Ongoing performance management and career support, including a performance and feedback check-in at the mid-point and end of each rotation
- Support from over 150 ambitious team members across Australia, including your Buddy
- The opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the community through the Automic Impact employee volunteer group.
Applications close on the 31st of August, but please be aware that if the Graduate Program becomes oversubscribed we will close applications earlier. We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm