Due to continued growth, we will have several new opportunities for Associates (Entry-Level) in our Investor Services team to commence throughout 2023. If you are looking to start your career in a supportive environment in the Financial Services industry, register your interest here!
Automic Group is Australia’s fastest growing share registry. We are on a journey to deliver an unrivalled experience that revolutionises share registry, governance and board management. We work with more than 1,000+ listed and unlisted companies, and we are the leading IPO provider in 2021, with 47% market share. Our culture is innately entrepreneurial, comprising of people who thrive in an atmosphere where ideas, actions and initiative are encouraged. Our core values of Team, Equality, Customer Success and Ambition are at the foundation of who we are and how we operate.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, we have several new opportunities for Investor Services Associates in our Sydney office. Manage calls and queries from clients as part of a professional share registry contact centre; build financial markets knowledge and grow your career.
You will be part of a dynamic and supportive Investor Services team, redefining the share registry experience for customers and showcasing the Automic difference. You will receive and manage administrative and service enquiries from shareholders and prepare for the busy annual AGM season.
- Handle investor enquiries by email, phone and mail correspondence, using a ticketing system to track queries
- Manage inbound and outbound investor communications
- Verify and assist with investor correspondence and instructions
- Audit and file all processed documentation
- Maintain a professional image for the business
To be successful:
- You will have an interest in financial markets, a passion for meeting customer needs and the ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- You will be a quick and eager learner, collaborative by nature and work well in a team environment
- You’re resilient and enjoy taking ownership of your deliverables and supporting team success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly on the phone and via email
- MS Office skills
Valued but not mandatory:
- Experience with a ticketing system (Zendesk or similar)
- Prior call centre or share registry experience
- General customer service experience or corporate work experience
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team culture; we have lot of fun together
- A welcoming office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, with hybrid work arrangements (3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
- Development and growth opportunities; we invest in, and back our own!
- Real opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Customer Service
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm