Graduate Accountant - 2022 Start
About the Role:
We have an opportunity as a Graduate Accountant to join our Finance team where you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team with daily accounting tasks.
You will get experience working across varied accounting tasks within a dynamic and growing technology focussed company. This is an all-rounder position that will provide you with the training and development you need to kickstart your Finance career.
- Month-end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and depreciation schedules
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Other ad-hoc admin and accounts tasks as required
- Assist in month-end management reporting
- Accounts queries resolution or escalation
To be successful:
- To have graduated with a degree in accounting
- A passion for numbers and problem solving
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written Accounting
- Intermediate MS Office suite skills, particularly with Excel
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- An attractive and well-located office space close to public transport, with hybrid work arrangements
- Development and growth opportunities; we invest in, and back our own!
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Please be aware that if this opportunity becomes oversubscribed we will close applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.