We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join our operations team to assist in ensuring the smooth running of our events and conferences. You will be responsible for sourcing locations, arranging collateral and the efficient running of the event on the day.
As an Events and Conference Coordinator you will:
- Project manage event from pre-conference to post conference stages;
- Liaise and negotiate with venues and suppliers;
- Manage and monitor expenses and budgets;
- Manage event on site and problem solve; and
- Liaise with delegates, speakers and sponsor.
A little about you
You will be an ambitious, dynamic individual who is willing to learn and be hands on. You will be a problem solver, who can think logically. You will be professionally minded and be ready to learn and grow. You will thrive on being organised, and accountable and be someone who is known for their attention to details.
Ideally you will:
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A 'can-do' attitude.
What is on offer?
- A competitive salary + Superannuation
- Overseas and interstate travel opportunities
- Structured on-boarding and training schedule, plus continuous skills training throughout career
- Optional involvement in company's social and charitable events
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Media and Advertising, Operations
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm