PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE SYDNEY BASED
Our Producers are an inquisitive bunch of people, they are natural ‘seekers of information’. Their superpower is; bringing communities of people together and creating an environment for real conversations.
As a conference and events producer, you would be responsible for bringing our concepts into life. Our producers…
- Spend their time researching and interviewing key stakeholders, decision makers, c-suite executives, non-profit leaders and other influencers to identify industry trends and convert these to agenda topics
- Source and invite speakers with interesting stories to tell
- Develop relevant engaging content
- Juggle multiple daily tasks to meet established deadlines
- Have a natural ability to build relationships with people around you, and a keen interest in current affairs.
You will have
- A strong alignment with our purpose, culture and values with a can-do attitude
- Experience in working in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
- At minimum; an undergraduate degree
- A knowledge hungry commercial mindset.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal (in person and remotely).
What is on offer?
- A base salary of $55,000 + Profit share + Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements between home and our Sydney CBD office
- Overseas and interstate travel opportunities
- Structured on-boarding and training schedule, plus continuous skills training throughout career
- Optional involvement in company's social and charitable events
Aventedge is an EEO Employer; we base our employment decisions on the best candidate for the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Arts and Humanities, Banking...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm