Conference and Events Producer
Conference and Events Producer ($90,000 OTE)
As a Conference/Events Producer, you would be responsible for bringing our event concepts into life. Our Producers are an inquisitive bunch of people, they are content creators and natural ‘seekers of information’. Their superpower is; bringing communities of people together and creating an environment for real conversations.
Our Event Producers…
- Spend their time researching and interviewing key stakeholders, decision makers, c-suite executives, non-profit leaders and other influencers to identify industry trends and convert these to agenda topics
- Source and invite speakers with interesting stories to tell
- Develop relevant engaging content
- Juggle multiple daily tasks to meet established deadlines
- Have a natural ability to build relationships with people around you, and a keen interest in current affairs.
- And of course...Oversee the onsite delivery of the event you've brought to life - wherever that may be!
You will have
- A strong alignment with our purpose, culture and values with a can-do attitude
- The drive to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- At minimum; an undergraduate degree
- A knowledge hungry commercial mindset.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal (in person and remotely).
What is on offer?
- A base salary of $60,000 + Profit Share + Superannuation (OTE Package of $90,000+)
- Flexible working arrangements between home and our Sydney CBD office
- Overseas and interstate travel opportunities
- Structured on-boarding and training schedule, plus continuous skills training throughout career
- A career development pathway into the events management sector
- Optional involvement in company's social and charitable events
Think you have what it takes to join our team? Apply with your current CV and Cover Letter below; or for more information click here or email: [email protected]
Aventedge is an EEO Employer; we base our employment decisions on the best candidate for the job.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
$60,000 + Profit Share + Superannuation
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.