Our event operations managers are enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who are experts at prioritisation and thrive on being organised. They have strong project management and problem solving skills; are calm and focused under pressure, and have a keen eye for detail. They are self-led individuals who work with a high performance team to achieve common goals.
As an event operations manager, you will be responsible for the logistics and execution of high quality conferences and workshops. Our event operations managers
- Effectively communicate with speakers, delegates, and sponsors;
- Liaise and negotiate with venues and suppliers;
- Manage and monitor all direct event costs;
- Project plan, coordinate, prepare, and efficiently deliver events onsite
- Complete and submit onsite and post-event reports, and payments
You will have
- A strong alignment with our purpose, culture and values with a can-do attitude
- Experience in working in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
- Events management experience is a plus
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal (in person and remotely)
What is on offer?
- A competitive salary + Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements between home and our Sydney CBD office
- Overseas and interstate travel opportunities
- Structured on-boarding and training schedule, plus continuous skills training throughout career
- Optional involvement in company's social and charitable events
Think you have what it takes to join our team? Apply with your current CV and Cover Letter below; or for more information click here or email: [email protected]
Aventedge is an EEO Employer; we base our employment decisions on the best candidate for the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Hospitality...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
$55,000 - $64,999 + performance based bonus
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm