Who are we?
Aventedge is APAC’s fastest growing B2B conference company. We design, curate and bring to life industry events to inspire positive change.
We work with a wide array of stakeholders and industry leaders in mining, manufacturing, construction, finance, aged care, health, education, the public sector and non-profit communities. Ultimately, our mission is to facilitate opportunity and create meaningful relationships around the things that matter.
If you are keen to get your foot onto the marketing ladder, we have an exciting entry-level opportunity to join our successful team as a Marketing Coordinator. If the following sounds like you, we want to hear from you:
- You have 1+ years experience in a marketing role or an undergraduate degree in Marketing
- You are highly organised and love to-do lists
- You have great attention to detail
- You have a curious mind and always keen to understand ‘why’
- You are tenacious, reliable and don’t give up easily
- You are a multi-tasking pro
- You like being creative
- You like to see tangible results from your work
- And above all else, you have a passion for marketing
Favourable but not required:
- Copywriting experience
- Photoshop or indesign skills
- SEO / SEM skills
- Social media skills
What will you do?
Working in a team of 5 co-ordinators and marketing specialists, your typical day will be varied, fast-paced, fun and include diverse tasks such as:
- Planning and executing innovative and measurable event marketing plans across a range of events
- Creating and developing event brands
- Data analysis and segmentation to target and attract the right audience
- Developing and executing email marketing campaigns communicating the unique brand message, writing copy, scheduling, email design & layout, email list management, etc.
- Planning and executing effective digital marketing campaigns
- Researching, identifying and establishing partnerships to increase brand awareness and revenue
- Writing, distributing press releases and liaising with media
- Executing creative social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Working with conference sponsors; following up for marketing promotion opportunities and fulfilling campaigns
- Creating high impact websites that generate leads
- Developing unique event brands and assets
- Providing campaign analysis and reporting
What is on offer?
- A competitive salary + Superannuation + commission on the events you market
- Structured on-boarding and training schedule, plus continuous skills training and professional development
- Weekly and monthly social events
Think you have what it takes to join our team? Apply with your CV and a cover letter or for more information email: [email protected]
Aventedge is an EEO Employer; we base our employment decisions on the best candidate for the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm