Axiom Associates is a Canberra based firm providing specialist assurance services to private and public sector clients. Our services include internal audit, ICT audit, risk management and assurance. At the core of what we do is to assess the risks faced by organisations and assist them to control and mitigate the effects of such risks.
Axiom has experienced growth in recent years and is currently seeking a graduate to support our client base for an immediate start in early 2021.
The Axiom Graduate Internal Auditor role offers you:
- An ongoing role in a local Canberra based firm that is well positioned to continue to expand
- Opportunities to take ownership of exciting client engagements across a diverse range of topics
- Opportunities to collaborate and work directly with Partners and Managers who are committed to your career development
- On-the-job training, structured programs and mentoring to continue professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth
The role includes engaging in a variety of audit tasks including:
- Scoping, executing and delivery on a variety of audits as well as advisory projects
- Reviews of financial, legislative and operational business process controls
- Assessing enterprise risk management and governance processes
- Preparing written reports
- Adhering to internal audit standards and better practice guidance
- Working collaboratively with Axiom team members and audit clients
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Australian citizenship and able to obtain a Government Security clearance
- Strong academic background from any degree discipline
- Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination and output driven
- Graduated in 2020 or are due to graduate in 2021
An academic background in topics such as management accounting, information systems or service management would be well-suited to this position. Detailed on-the-job training will be provided. Part‑time opportunities may be considered.
Candidates should submit a Cover Letter, CV and Academic Transcript.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Information Systems
- Work rights:
- 40 Blackall St Barton ACT 2600Locations:
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm