Our Early Careers Programmes have been designed to invest in our people and in Babcock’s future, strengthening sovereign capability to keep our nations secure and our communities safe.
Whether you join us in our Graduate or Internship Programme (or both!), you will work within a fully-rounded Adelaide based programme which includes personal development modules peer group activities and networking opportunities.
The disciplines we are looking for include:
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Project Management
Locations could include: Adelaide, Sydney and Perth.
Your future at Babcock – what we offer you
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- We provide an agile work environment where you’re able to work onsite and remotely, and to set you up for this we provide a laptop and working from home kit if required;
- You’ll have access to beRewarded which will provide you with endless discounts across retail, health, entertainment and much more;
- You’ll be able to participate in our weRecognise program which is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work our people do each and every day;
- Central to Babcock’s core values are those of health, safety and environment, and diversity;
- The opportunity to be a part of something BIG!
So, what are you waiting for?
If you’re ready to kick start your career with a global company register your interest today! By registering, not only will we keep you in the loop as applications for our programmes open we will also invite you to relevant in person or virtual events.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Project Management
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Locations:Auckland (New Zealand),...
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm